Little Easy Young Athlete
USKidsGolf Player Pathway Program
The U.S. Kids Golf Player Pathway mixes both kid-friendly instruction and play on the course. By combining these two elements in a structured curriculum, kids learn and have fun at the same time.
PLAYER PATHWAY BENEFITS
- The program consists of a series of five booklets, with each of the five levels progressively more challenging.
- It is an essential communication tool, providing an effective way to work from the same point of reference.
- It is a blueprint for players, coaches, and parents.
- The Player Pathway has benchmarks in five areas: Putting, Around the Green, Full Swing, Knowledge, and Scoring.
- It is easy to understand and execute.
WHY IT WORKS
- Player Pathway is a progressive road map for success that is easily executed by all members.
- Player Pathway provides an essential communication device between the coach, the parent, and the child.
- Progress is measurable.
- Communication is enhanced through kid-friendly words and pictures.
- Parents can help keep their kids on track.
- Player Pathway drives incentive and motivation to earn achievement pins.
HOW IT WORKS
- The booklet is designed to be reference material for kids and parents. Each parent receives the booklet at registration.
- Players can review the booklet before or after a practice or playing session.
- Each level has the following components:
- Forms and skills
- Rules, etiquette, and sportsmanship
- Tests for reinforcement
- Scoring ability test