Chỉ với 2 thanh chỉnh, bạn đã có thể cải thiện cú swing một cách hiệu quả bằng các bài tập hữu ích dưới đây từ HLV Quintin van der Berg.
STEP 1: SETUP
- Place alignment sticks under your armpits as shown. Bind the low ends with a rubber band.
- Position your hands inside the sticks, palms together.
- Make sure the sticks run along the backside of your hands and between your fore and middle fingers.
- Bend forward into your putting posture, then slide your hands up and down the sticks until you reach your normal arm hang and elbow flex.
STEP 2: BACKSTROKE
- Start your motion. Think “turn and tilt”—rotate your torso clockwise while allowing your upper body to bend to the left ever so slightly.
- Pinpoint what’s leading the motion in step 1 . For some golfers, it’s the back. Others feel it in the chest or either shoulder.
- The sticks will help your arms “flow” together. Perfect. Sync this flow with the motion of your prime mover.
STEP 3: FORWARD STROKE
- Swing your arms forward, this time rotating your torso counterclockwise and allowing your upper body to tilt slightly to the right.
- Keep the length of your through-stroke (past impact) the same as your backstroke.
- Repeat over and over. Vary stroke size (small, medium, large and extra-large), making sure you match the length on both sides of the ball.
For more instruction articles, please click: https://epga.com.vn/en/golf-tips/